Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I Am Fruitful and Now Manifest God's Harvest



Prayer Ladder             Isaiah 22:22:“And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.”

  1. O Lord my Father, Give me peculiar solutions to the peculiar problems of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  2. You the Jericho wall of my father’s house, holding me captive, fall down flat and die, in Jesus’ name.
  3. Stubborn powers of my father’s house, holding the key of my breakthrough against me, RELEASE it to me and Die!!!
  4. You the key of my prosperity, hidden by household wickedness, hear the word of the Lord: ‘I set you FREE by fire, Arise and locate me now!!!’ in Jesus’ name.
  5. Every power sitting on the key of my liberty and prosperity, your time is up! sommersault and die!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. You the key of my destiny breakthrough, whereever you are hidden, become too hot to handle for the enemy, locate me now by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. Congregation of household witches, gathered to torment and frustrate me, hear the word of the Lord: ‘Gather unto SLAUGHTER by the Sword of Fire!!!’ in Jesus’ name.
  8. Stubborn pursuers of my father’s house, you are a liar! Die!!! in Jesus’ name.
  9. Stubborn pursuers of my mother’s house, I am not your candidate, DIE!!! in Jesus’ name.
  10. Every dead relative that stole my virtues and took it to the grave, I surmmon you now by fire, return my virtues and go back to hell, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Every door of affliction opened by the enemy to trouble me, I shut you down by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  12. Today, I lay hold of the key of David by fire! Every door of greatness, prosperity and health, I open you by fire, every door of failure, tragedy and infirmities, I shut you down by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
Isaiah 48:17: “Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.”
  1. I am fruitful and I manifest God's supernatural harvest in the earth realm this month.
  2. Every power assigned to redirect my feet to the wilderness where there is no water, you are a liar! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. My Father, enroll me in the school of divine guidance, teach me the secrets of profiting, in the name of Jesus.
  4. (Touch your legs prophetically as you pray this next prayer point) My legs, hear the word of the Lord, Carry me to my place of blessings beginning from this month and throughout this year 2015, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every invisible ink that has marked me out for failure and stagnation this month: I WIPE YOU OFF BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every arrow assigned to overwhelm and distract me from fulfilling God’s purpose for my life this month and throughout this year, BACK FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. (This prayer point is for women having problem with conception and miscarriages during pregnancy) Every hidden evil load programmed into my womb to prevent my conception and child-bearing, hear the word of the Lord: MELT AWAY BY THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST! (Repeatedly emphasize MELT AWAY! MELT AWAY!! MELT AWAY!!! MELT AWAY!!!! as you lay your right hand on your womb) in the name of Jesus.
  8. Satanic exchange of my blessings, BE REVERSED BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. My delayed blessings, arise by fire! BREAK OUT of every imprisonment and LOCATE ME NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every power assigned to steal or divert my miracles, you are a liar! DIE!!! Miracle hijackers assigned against my life, what are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  11. Anointing for fruitfulness in this month and throughout this year, fall upon me now! in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment