Wednesday, July 15, 2015

PRAYER POINTS (FOR FAST) on July 17th

 Prayer Ladder

(Read out loud)
Matthew 11:28-30; Isaiah 58:6; Isaiah 10:27

PRAYER POINTS - DAY 2
  1. (Lift up your right hand to the heavenlies and declare boldly this prayer): Anointing that destroys hindrances, fall upon me! in the name of Jesus.
  2. (Again lift up your right hand to the heavenlies and declare boldly this prayer): Anointing that provokes Open Doors, fall upon me! in the name of Jesus.
  3. Agents of bad luck, What are you waiting for? S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!!! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Angelic Firing Squad, SHOOT my evil load, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Any owner of evil load in my life, CARRY YOUR LOAD by fire! in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every evil load on my life, GO BACK to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
  7. I receive deliverance from the weakness of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
  8. I am a package of greatness from Heaven by fire! in the name of Jesus.
  9. Thou weakness of my father’s house, I am not your candidate, you shall not catch up with me, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Thou seed of greatness in my life, E-X-P-L-O-D-E!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
  11. I repossess every instrument of my greatness that have been stolen, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Any weapon secretly fashioned against me by witchcraft covens and evil prayer houses, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  13. Power of unknown ailment, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
  14. Any evil power holding me down, SCATTER!!! in the name of Jesus.
  15. Every agenda of evil prayer houses for my life, S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus.
  16. (Prophetically declare with faith in your heart…): I am ordained by God to stop everything that stop my father and mother, and also wants to stop me where it stopped them, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Where I am now, shall be my lowest in life, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Clinical prophecies, BE REVERSED! Every curse, Be Cancelled!! Mark of hatred, Be Wiped off by the blood of Jesus. These prayers I am praying today shall be an interesting reference point in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  19. My name, my virtue, jump out of every evil location, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Any serpent holding my destiny, vomit it and die, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Evil loads assigned against my life, GO BACK to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
  22. Evil loads of my father’s house, your time is up! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  23. Owners of evil loads, hear the word of the Lord, CARRY YOUR LOADS!!! in the name of Jesus.
  24. Celebration of the enemies over my life, become lamentation, in the name of Jesus.
  25. O Heavens, arise, Offload my burdens, in the name of Jesus.
  26. Power of delayed blessings, your time is up! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  27. Every grave dug for me, swallow your digger!!! in the name of Jesus.
  28. Acient doors blocking my inheritance, B-R-E-A-K!!!!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
  29. In these ‘EMBER’ months, I shall not see sorrow! in the name of Jesus.
  30. Every seed stolen from me by the enemy, I repossess you by fire! in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment