Wednesday, July 15, 2015

PRAYER POINTS (FOR FAST) on July 18th



breaking yokes                                                                                                                                           Confess out loud ...
Jesus is Lord of this earth. The earth with all of its fullness belongs to God. According to Psalm 115:16, The heavens are the heavens of the LORD, But the earth He has given to the sons of men. THAT'S ME! As a join heir with Jesus, I claim the wealth of this earth, for it belongs to Jesus. I claim all that Jesus' death made available for me to receive. In Jesus' name, I command you devil to loose the wealth of this earth that belongs to me! Take your hands off now! I POSSESS MY POSSESSIONS RIGHT NOW, in the Name of Jesus. I command every hindering force to STOP! In Jesus' Name, I bind you and render you ineffective against me! In Jesus' Name, I command wealth to come to me NOW! Jesus is Lord of my life. Jesus is Lord of my finances. Jesus is Lord! Amen.

PRAYER POINTS - DAY 3
  1. Power of long-term yokes: DIE!!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
  2. Ladder of darkness assigned to yoke my harvest of blessings and miracles, BREAKKKKKK to P-I-E-C-E-S NOW!!! in Jesus’ name.
  3. I shall obtain practical but awesome testimonies this month and for the rest of this year, in Jesus’ name.
  4. I shall be for signs wonders THROUGHOUT the rest of this year! in the name of Jesus.
  5. This month and the rest of this year, I shall advertise Your power O God, in the name of Jesus.
  6. This month and the rest of this year, the God that made Abraham to testify shall secure my testimonies! in the name of Jesus.
  7. From now and throughout the rest of this year, the God that caused Daniel to be celebrated, shall secure my celebration, in the name of Jesus.
  8. O God that destroyed the garment of shame, assigned to blind Bartemaeus, ARISE and make shame every evil stranger in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  9. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I shall sing my song and dance my dance this year, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every power to turn my glory to shame: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  11. Anything that must go so that my life will move forward GO NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  12. Pharaoh & Goliath of my household: S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
  13. Every pronouncement of witchcraft against my star, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
  14. Angels of war, pursue those who hold what belongs to me, command them to release it to me now!!!  in the name of Jesus.
  15. Every lion of darkness that has vowed to devour me, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
  16. The seed (word) of the enemy assigned against me shall not bear fruit, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Satanic garment of wretchedness catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
  18. Every power gathered to make me cry this month and the rest of this year become a mockery now, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Witchcraft powers assigned against me, you are a joker: DIE! in the name of Jesus.
  20. Witchcraft files and archives containing my name catch fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
  21. Blood-sucking witches, my blood is not your candidate, therefore drink your own blood, eat your own flesh! in the name of Jesus.
  22. Every power assigned to prolong my problems, I kill you by the powers that established heaven and earth, in the name of Jesus.
  23. Every instrument of wickedness assigned against me backfire.
  24. O God, show me the beneficial secrets of my life, make me to gather an abundant harvest this month, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment