Wednesday, July 29, 2015

PRAYERS FOR RAPID MANIFESTATIONS (DAY 3)

Confess out loud.

     Dear Lord, I take refuge in you for you never put me to shame. You rescue me by your righteousness! You listen closely to me! You deliver me quickly; for You are the Rock that protects me; You are my strong fortress that saves me! You are indeed my Rock and my Redeemer.
     Thank you Lord for continually guiding me and leading me for Your name sake. I praise you continually for getting me out of this net that's been set for me for you are my Protector! I entrust my spirit into your hands; You, Lord, are the God of Faithfulness. I TRUST in You, Lord! I rejoice and celebrate in Your Faithful love and tender kindness to me. You see me when I suffer and are intimately touched with my deep distress. You keep me from the power of my enemies and set my feet in wide-open spaces.
     O Lord, Answer me quickly! I know all about Your faithful love because I TRUST You. You tell me all about your love for me when I awake every morning. You show me the way I should go for my life is in Your hands. Teach me what pleases You for You are my God and I desire to please You in all my ways.
    Guide me by Your good spirit into Your good land destined for my life. Make my live again for Your sake. You bring me out of distress by Your righteousness. You wipe out my enemies because of Your faithful love for me. You destroy every one who attacks me because I am Your servant.
     Your light breaks out upon me like the dawn. You come quickly to restore and heal me. Your own righteousness walks before me. Your Glory, Lord, is my rear guard. When I call, Lord, You answer quickly and by fire. When I cry out to You for help, God you say, "I'm here." You cause my light to shine brightly in the darkness and all is like the noon because You have caused me to remove the yoke from off my neck.
     Lord, continually guide and provide for me, even in parched places. Lord continually rescue my bones from dryness. Keep me as a well-watered garden, like a spring of water that won't run dry. Let me rebuild the ancient ruins, the foundations of generations of blessings past, let them be restored unto me.
     Lord, You give justice to me, Your elect; You do not delay in answering me for You give justice to me speedily. May you always find faith in me.
     Thank you my God for always hearing my prayer; my cry comes up to you continually! You do not hide your face from me. You incline Your ear to me; and answer me speedily in the day when I call!
     Your Word, O God, declares unto me that You are watching over your Word to hasten its manifestation in my life today. For You have plans for me, O God, You have Declared, plans for my good and not evil, to give me a hope and a future in Your inheritance. When I call upon You, when I come up and pray to You, You hear me. When I seek Your face, O Lord, with all of my heart, I am found by You! Restore now my fortunes in You, O Lord. Return me from all the places the enemy has driven me. Bring me back to the place of Peace, Prosperity, Health and Restoration for Your Name's sake! Amen.

PRAYER POINTS (prayer each prayer point aggressively)
  1. Lord, convert any pain in my life to gain, in the Name of Jesus.
  2. Every arrow of mourning and sorrow, BACKFIRE, in the Name of Jesus.
  3. Give me my personal pentecost, O God. Give me fire to fight, O Lord, in the Name of Jesus.
  4. Lord, make me a blessing to my generations, in the Name of Jesus.
  5. I cancel tears. I cancel premature death, in the Name of Jesus.
  6. My Father, my Father, my Father, let people know that I serve a living God, in the Name of Jesus.
  7. This day, this month, this year, I must NOT FAIL, in the name of Jesus.
  8. My Father, deliver me from strange battles, in the Name of Jesus.
  9. My Father, cause this year to be my year of jubilee and rejoicing, in the Name of Jesus.
  10. O God, arise and fill my mouth with laughter today, in the Name of Jesus.
  11. O God, arise and let my tears expire, in the Name of Jesus.
  12. O God, arise and let my shame expire, in the Name of Jesus.
  13. I receive uncommon wisdom to excel, in the Name of Jesus.
  14. My Father, accelerate my speed and close the gap between where I am now in life and where I should be, in the Name of Jesus.
  15. Every power assigned to put off my light, receive confusion, in the Name of Jesus.
  16. Let the rainbow of glory appear NOW in my situation of ....., in the Name of Jesus.
  17. Conspiracy of ..... against my life, lift away and be cast into the sea NOW, in the Name of Jesus.
  18. Captivity of my ....., ARISE and TROUBLE my captivity, in the Name of Jesus.
  19. I recover all my known and unknown opportunities, in the Name of Jesus.
  20. I put on my dancing shoes, my sorrows are over, in the Name of Jesus.
  21. Sword of God, cast off every satanic attachment from my ...., in the name of Jesus.
  22. I NOW receive the opening of Your abundance to me, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment