Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Prayer Points for Fasting - Thursday, July 23, 2015


Prayer for Calling Down the Power of God
  1. Father Lord, release  your  power upon my life, release the gift of healing, gift of miracles and signs and wonders upon me in Jesus' Name.
  2. Father I ask for demonstration of your spirit and power upon my life today, in the Name of Jesus.
  3.  Let the mark of the blood of the Lamb and resurrection power be on open display in my life today, in the Name of Jesus.
  4. Father use me to manifest your power and your authority here on earth, everywhere I am, in Jesus' Name.
  5. O Lord, release your angels of power to surround me in the name of Jesus.  
  6. Oh Lord, let your angels ascend and descend according to words I speak into my situations, circumstances, and conditions today, in the name of Jesus. 
  7. Lord, release Your glorious power against all my enemies (Exodus 15:6), in Jesus' Name. 
  8. Let power and might be released fromYour hand (1 Chronicles 29:12) in Jesus' Name. 
  9. Let the power of Your anger be released against the powers of darkness (Psalm 90:11) contending against me, in the Name of Jesus.  
  10. O Lord let your promises be fulfilled in my life in Jesus' name.
  11. Let Your  power be in my hands to heal the sick and cast out devils today, in Jesus' Name.
  12. Scatter the enemy by Your power (Psalm 59:11) through me, in Jesus' Name.
  13.  I release the power and authority of the Lord  Jesus Christ against the power of darkness in my life today, in the name of Jesus. 
  14. By the authority in name of Jesus I command every power of darkness submit to Your power, oh Lord, even NOW!
  15. Let signs, wonders, and miracles be released through the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:19) flowing through me right now, in Jesus' Name. 
  16. Let me preach and teach with demonstration of the Spirit and power (1 Corinthians 2:4) in Jesus' Name.
  17.   Lord, Let Your power rain fall upon me, and water the spiritual ground around and beneath me, that I would yield forth increase and multiplication in every area of my life, in Jesus' Name. 
  18. Lord let earth open its mouth and swallow the power of your enemies, in the Name of Jesus.
  19. Therefore  we  command the stars into war; O heavens fight for us, in the name of Jesus! 
  20. You are holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come. 
  21. Lord open NOW the floodgates of heaven of blessings, miracles, signs and wonders to me in Jesus' Name. 
  22. I decree, declare, proclaim that the doors of heavenly treasures are open permanently to me in Jesus' Name. I claim perpetual open heaven over my life, my family, my ministry, workplace, business and everything I do, in the name of Jesus. 
  23. I cancel, reverse, neutralize, veto and counter any demonic decrees, spells, ordinances, enchantment, plans, ploy, plot and pronouncements against my open doors, in the name of Jesus. 
  24. I declare and decree that my open door blessings, divine favors, and open heavens over me remain permanent in Jesus' Name. 
  25. I shatter, scatter and set ablaze by the Holy Ghost fire every satanic doors, brass doors, cursed ancestral doors, iron and limitation doors, closed against my progress and my family in Jesus' Name. 
  26. I thank You, o Lord, for signs and wonders, miraculous power, prophecy, healing, salvation, restoration, refreshing, provision, and RELEASE NOW, in Jesus' Name!
  27. Thank You for breathing on me afresh--and renewing my hope. I thank You for Your heavenly hosts of protection flanking my path as I work in partnership with You, Holy Spirit. Tear open the heavens, Lord, in Jesus' Name. 
  28. INVADE MY WORLD with Your reality and with Your Kingdom! Inflame my heart with Your desire, that Your Glory would continue to manifest in my earthly surroundings with  even greater measure, in the Name of Jesus.
Thank you Lord God for the release of Your Supernatural Power with Miracles, Signs, and Wonders following Your Rhema Word, manifesting now in my life today! In Jesus' Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment