Monday, July 27, 2015

PRAYERS FOR RAPID MANIFESTATIONS

IMPORTANT: Do not start this 5-day prayer program unless you are serious and you are bent on having God's will fulfilled in your life.
 
Make these powerful confessions.  Personalize them! 
The Prayer Points are to be said very early in the morning (12 midnight to 1 am) and at night (8 pm to 9 pm) for 5 days. There should be 3 days of Thanksgiving following.


Psalms 31:1-8 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me. Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength. Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth. I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD. I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.  

Psalms 143:7-12 Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble. And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

Isaiah 58:8-12 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward. Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity; And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday: And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Luke 18:7-8 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Psalms 102:1-2 Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee. Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.

Jeremiah 1:12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

PRAYER POINTS

  1. I dismiss and disband from my heart every thought, image, or picture of failure in the matters concerning ... in the Name of Jesus.
  2. I reject every spirit of doubt, fear and discouragement in the matters concerning ... in the Name of Jesus.
  3. I cancel all ungodly delays to the manifestations of my miracles, in the Name of Jesus.
  4. Let the angels of the living God roll away every stone of hindrance to the manifestation of my breakthroughs, in the Name of Jesus.
  5. O Lord, hasten Your Word to perform it in every department of my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  6. O Lord, avenge me of my adversaries speedily, in the Name of Jesus.
  7. I refuse to agree with the enemies of my progress, in the Name of Jesus.
  8. O Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning ... today, in the Name of Jesus.
  9. O Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning ... this week, in the Name of Jesus.
  10. O Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning ... this month, in the Name of Jesus.
  11. O Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning ... this year, in the Name of Jesus.
  12. Let there be turbulence, re-arrangement, revision, re-organization and re-routing of situations and circumstances to give path to my miracles, in the Name of Jesus.
  13. Let every hole present in the container of my life be blocked, in the Name of Jesus.
  14. I bind, plunder, and render to nothing every anti-testimony, anti-miracle, and anti-prosperity forces, in the Name of Jesus.
  15. The God who answered by fire and the God of Elijah, answer me by fire, in the Name of Jesus.
  16. The God who answered Moses speedily at the Red Sea, answer me by fire, in the Name of Jesus.
  17. The God who changed the lot of Jabez, answer me by fire, in the Name of Jesus.
  18. The God which quickeneth and calleth those things that be not as if they were, answer me by fire, in the Name of Jesus.
  19. The God of all comfort and joy, answer me by fire, in the Name of Jesus.
  20. At the Name of Jesus, let every foreign knee preventing the manifestation of my miracles in the heaven, on earth, and underneath the earth, BOW, int he Name of Jesus.
  21. I receive my victory over all the forces of wickedness, in the Name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment