Friday, July 24, 2015

Rebuking the spirit of lack and Releasing the Anointing for Wealth

  1. Vicious Cycle of economic famine, Loose your power over my life, my family and my welfare!!! in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every arrow of collective financial doom, my life is not your candidate, RELEASE ME AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  3. By the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed from every venom of economic recession, I receive promotion and financial favours, even in these times of famine! in the name of Jesus.
  4. Arrows of financial death assigned against my job and income, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every rod of wickedness assigned against my staff of bread in this season, you are a liar! B-R-E-A-K TO PIECES!!! in the name of Jesus.
  6. You the sword of unemployment ravaging and devouring the livelihood of people, I am not your candidate, therefore, BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. Divine ideas that would catapult me from the dunghill of hard times to the palace of abundance, INVADE MY LIFE NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. Hard Times: EXPIRE!!! Good TIMES: MANIFEST NOW BY FIRE in my life!!! in the name of Jesus.
  9. Arrows of calamities, disgrace and death hiding inside economic crisis to attack me, I BURY YOU NOW BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. It is written (Isaiah 45:3) “And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, which call you by your name, am the God of Israel.” therefore, treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, ARISE!
    • LOCATE ME!
    • PROMOTE ME!!
    • SET ME APART FROM THE CRUELTY OF POVERTY THIS YEAR!!! in the name of Jesus.
     
  11. O, Lord, You are the financial miracle worker. I have sown my financial seed for financial miracles in my life, ANOINTING FOR WEALH fall upon my good seeds, in Jesus' Name. 
  12. My Father and God, forgive my sins and heal my finances in Jesus' Name.
  13. O, God of Wealth, increase my power to make and get wealth this day in Jesus' Name.
  14. O Lord, send now miracles of financial prosperity into my business, job, and ministry today in Jesus' Name.
  15. O Lord, let the miracle fish with miracle money that will save me from financial embarrassment get caught by my business hook, new job hook, job promotion hook, and ministry hook today, in Jesus' Name.
  16. O Lord, connect me with financial miracle helpers in Jesus' Name.
  17. Every chain of  poverty and lack in my life, family, household, marriage, business, investments, BREAK in Jesus' Name.
  18. I release the anointing of wealth over my life to destroy devourers of my finances in Jesus' Name.
  19. My Lord and my Shephered, cause my cup of wealth to start running over now in Jesus' Name.
  20. Every good thing of life begin to locate me in abundance dimension in Jesus' Name.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment