Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Prayer Points for Fasting - Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Prayer Ladder
Heavenly Father, You are my God; I earnestly search for You.  My soul thirst for You; my body longs for You in this parched and weary land where there is no water.  Lord, I have seen You in Your sanctuary and gazed upon Your power and glory.  Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise You!  I will praise You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands to You in prayer.  You are more satisfying than the richest feast and I praise You with songs of joy.  Father, I thank You for manifesting Your mighty miracles in my life and throughout the body of Christ.  Thank You for salvation, which is the greatest miracle of all.  Thank You for blessing me with Your holy presence.

Father, according to Your own will, You ministered with signs and wonders, various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit.  Therefore, I expect miracles to manifest during this week of prayer and fasting.  Lord, just as You brought Israel out of the land of Egypt with signs and wonders, with a strong hand and outstretched arm, so I believe that You will manifest Your glory in my life.  Lord Jesus, as You performed so many miracles during Your ministry, I rejoice that You said that I would do greater works than You did because You were going to the Father and were sending the Holy Spirit to me. I confess that I am the body of Christ, and I will do what Jesus did and I will move to the “greater things.” Lord, just as You turned water into wine, spoke and healed the ruler’s daughter, touched the casket and the dead man rose, called Lazarus from the dead, cast the demons out of Legion and healed the woman with the issue of blood; so I expect to manifest Your Power in my public and private life this day, week, month and throughout the rest of this year.  In Jesus’ Name,  I command financial increase for my life NOW.  I command the sick in my terrority to be made whole, and this includes myself.  I command the deaf to hear, the mute to speak and the lame to walk in every situation, circumstance, and condition around me.  I decree that Your marvelous works will follow me so that people will come to You confessing Jesus Christ, as their Lord and Redeemer.  I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimonies, so Father, I thank You that as a member of the body of Christ I am experiencing daily one-on-one encounters alone with You so that I will have a testimony of Your power, authority, love, grace, healing and deliverance to declare in the midst of the congregation.

Father, I thank You for performing the following miracles in my personal life.  (Say them out loud - even if they have not manifested yet and begin to praise God for them NOW):

No comments:

Post a Comment