Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Prayer Points for Fasting - Friday, July 24, 2015

Prayer Ladder
PRAYER POINTS TO ATTRACT MIRACLES OF FULFILLMENT & ACCOMPLISHMENT

Pray these prayers below with a voice of decree:
  1. O Lord, I thank you for it is your will that I live a fulfilled life in Jesus Name.
  2. My Father and my God, any sin in my life standing to hinder me from being fulfilled by the operation of your supernatural power, show mercy and forgive me now in Jesus Name.
  3. Powers attacking my fulfillment of God's promises be destroyed in Jesus Name.
  4. I shall not die; but live to declare the works of the Lord in my life today and forevermore in Jesus Name.
  5. O Lord, cause me to be old and well stricken in age and bless me in all things starting RIGHT NOW in Jesus Name.
  6. I decree and declare, I shall prosper, be in health even as my soul prospers in Jesus Name.
  7. I decree and declare, I shall not cast my young or be barren in Jesus Name.
  8. I decree and declare, no one related to me shall cast their young or be barren in Jesus Name.
  9. I decree and declare, I shall fulfill my days and destiny in Jesus Name.
  10. O Lord, THANK YOU for you are the God of accomplishment.
  11. My Lord, THANK YOU FOR having mercy on me and accomplishing every good work you have started in my life, family, business, ministry, school in Jesus' Name.
  12. Enemies of my accomplishments, miss your target in my life in Jesus' Name.
  13. Accomplishment frustrators, your hands shall not perform your enterprises, I THWART YOU in Jesus' Name.
  14. Any evil the enemy wants to be accomplished in my life, family, business, ministry, school I THWART YOU in Jesus' Name.
  15. Every satanic plot to stop me fro accomplishing the desire and course of life, SCATTER in the Name of Jesus.
  16. Whatever that I need to corporate for me to accomplish great things in life; begin to LOCATE ME in Jesus' Name.
  17. O Lord, THANK YOU for partnering with me and for strengthening me to accomplish great things by your Supernatural Power of miracles, signs and wonders, in Jesus' Name! NOW LET MY HARVEST COME!

1 comment:

  1. “When I was introduced to Mr. Lee Ben ( A Loan Officer), I was entering the market as a first time home buyer.My needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions, before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts, he was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward, I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process in a succinct yet thorough fashion. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories about the internet . I recommend A loan officer ben lee contact email: 247officedept@gmail.com & Whatsapp Number :+1-989-394-3740 to anyone looking for a loan in any market. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely.

    ReplyDelete