Friday, July 31, 2015

PRAYERS FOR RAPID MANIFESTATIONS (Day 5)

Confess out loud.

     Dear Lord, I take refuge in you for you never put me to shame. You rescue me by your righteousness! You listen closely to me! You deliver me quickly; for You are the Rock that protects me; You are my strong fortress that saves me! You are indeed my Rock and my Redeemer.
     Thank you Lord for continually guiding me and leading me for Your name sake. I praise you continually for getting me out of this net that's been set for me for you are my Protector! I entrust my spirit into your hands; You, Lord, are the God of Faithfulness. I TRUST in You, Lord! I rejoice and celebrate in Your Faithful love and tender kindness to me. You see me when I suffer and are intimately touched with my deep distress. You keep me from the power of my enemies and set my feet in wide-open spaces.
     O Lord, Answer me quickly! I know all about Your faithful love because I TRUST You. You tell me all about your love for me when I awake every morning. You show me the way I should go for my life is in Your hands. Teach me what pleases You for You are my God and I desire to please You in all my ways.
    Guide me by Your good spirit into Your good land destined for my life. Make me live again for Your sake. You bring me out of distress by Your righteousness. You wipe out my enemies because of Your faithful love for me. You destroy every one who attacks me because I am Your servant.
     Your light breaks out upon me like the dawn. You come quickly to restore and heal me. Your own righteousness walks before me. Your Glory, Lord, is my rear guard. When I call, Lord, You answer quickly and by fire. When I cry out to You for help, God you say, "I'm here." You cause my light to shine brightly in the darkness and all is like the noon because You have caused me to remove the yoke from off my neck.
     Lord, continually guide and provide for me, even in parched places. Lord continually rescue my bones from dryness. Keep me as a well-watered garden, like a spring of water that won't run dry. Let me rebuild the ancient ruins, the foundations of generations of blessings past, let them be restored unto me.
     Lord, You give justice to me, Your elect; You do not delay in answering me for You give justice to me speedily. May you always find faith in me.
     Thank you my God for always hearing my prayer; my cry comes up to you continually! You do not hide your face from me. You incline Your ear to me; and answer me speedily in the day when I call!
     Your Word, O God, declares unto me that You are watching over your Word to hasten its manifestation in my life today. For You have plans for me, O God, You have Declared, plans for my good and not evil, to give me a hope and a future in Your inheritance. When I call upon You, when I come up and pray to You, You hear me. When I seek Your face, O Lord, with all of my heart, I am found by You! Restore now my fortunes in You, O Lord. Return me from all the places the enemy has driven me. Bring me back to the place of Peace, Prosperity, Health and Restoration for Your Name's sake! Amen.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. Every evil power using my glory to shine, DIE, in the Name of Jesus.
  2. My Father, ARISE and send your angels to open my way, in the Name of Jesus.
  3. My Father, empower my angels of blessings to breakthrough NOW, in the Name of Jesus.
  4. My past labors, I speak to you ... ARISE and become testimonies of the power of God, in the Name of Jesus.
  5. I move from glory to glory, from strength to strength, from grace to grace, and from favor to favor, in the Name of Jesus.
  6. O God, ARISE and LAUGH MY ENEMIES to scorn, in Jesus' Name.
  7. O God, ARISE and SPEAK UNTO MY ENEMIES in Your wrath, in the Name of Jesus.
  8. O God, VEX my stubborn oppressors in Your sore displeasure, in the Name of Jesus.
  9. O Lord, BREAK my enemies with Your rod of iron, in Jesus' Name.
  10. O God, DASH the power of stubborn pursuers in pieces like a potter's vessel, in the Name of Jesus.
  11. O God, ARISE with all Your weapons of war and fight my battle for me, in the Name of Jesus.
  12. O God, be my glory and lifter of my head, in Jesus' Name.
  13. My Father, be a shield for me in every situation, in Jesus' Name.
  14. Arise, O Lord, and lift up Thine arm in war, in the Name of Jesus.
  15. Break Thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man, O Lord, in the Name of Jesus.
  16. Upon the wicked, O Lord, rain snares, fire, brimstone and a horrible tempest, in the Name of Jesus.
  17. My enemies shall not rejoice over me, in the Name of Jesus.
  18. Keep me as the apple of Your eye, O Lord, and hide me under the shadow of Thy wings, in the Name of Jesus.
  19. O Lord, barricade me from the wicked that oppress me and from my deadly enemies who compass me about, in the Name of Jesus.
  20. Arise, O Lord, disappoint my oppressors and cast them down, in the Name of Jesus.
  21. O Lord, with Your Sword, deliver my soul from the wicked, in the Name of Jesus.
  22. I call upon You, O Lord, who is worthy to be praised so shall I be saved from mine enemies and their plans, in the Name of Jesus.
  23. O God, send out Your arrows NOW to SCATTER the oppressors, in the Name of Jesus.
  24. O God, shoot out Your lightening and discomfit the oppressors, in the Name of Jesus.
  25. Let the smoke go out of Your nostils and fire out of Your mouth to devour all plantations of darkness in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
  26. O God, thunder from heaven against all my oppressors, in the Name of Jesus.
  27. O Lord, at the blast of Your nostrils, disgrace every foundational bondage, in the Name of Jesus.
  28. O God, deliver me from my strong enemy which hated me for they are too strong for me, in Jesus' Name.
  29. O God, bring down every high look downgrading my potentials, in the Name of Jesus.
  30. I receive power NOW to run through satanic troops and I leap over their walls, in Jesus' Name.

1 comment:

  1. “When I was introduced to Mr. Lee Ben ( A Loan Officer), I was entering the market as a first time home buyer.My needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions, before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts, he was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward, I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process in a succinct yet thorough fashion. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories about the internet . I recommend A loan officer ben lee contact email: 247officedept@gmail.com & Whatsapp Number :+1-989-394-3740 to anyone looking for a loan in any market. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely.

    ReplyDelete